Me and the Bread Man

Me and the Bread Man
Me and the Bread Man

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ready for a New Year!

While I do recognize that this is almost half a month into the new year, I finally feel ready to begin. Week one of school is down, kids are all back in school, and I have decided which New Year's Resolutions I am scrapping, and which ones are hanging around. I hope everyone has a great 2011. We have decided to stay put for awhile (I am beyond tired of moving), finish school, and get reaquainted with the L-C valley life. I have some really exciting things to look forward to this year, including a friend's wedding, a new niece, nephew, and babies galore from other important friends and family. It is a good thing everyone else is having these babies; takes the pressure and desire off of me to have any more!! So here's to a great year filled with happiness, health, and laughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment