Me and the Bread Man

Me and the Bread Man
Me and the Bread Man

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Books, specifically my books

Ok, so I am a book addict. I will fully admit this. I have so much reading to do on my own, yet I still have been putting books on my shelf and in my inner monologue to read when I have time (insert a hahaha if you like). Trying to get through this semester and all of its reading is such a struggle for me, since when you know you have to read (or study, or write), life says, "NO Nichole, you do not have time for that sort of nonsense. Now go clean your house, change a diaper, and make dinner like a good little wife. While you are at it, mow the yard, feed the dogs, and run each child hither and yon." Is this anyone else's life, or am I alone here? They should have a books anonymous for avid readers like myself. Oh, that's right. It's called book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment